Why are you lurking on the Documentation Project? (was Re: this is for you)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Aug 20 19:15:31 UTC 2005

Hi

>In order to achieve a comprehensive and well structured "Fedora
>Documentation" I suppose some over all planning is helpful. And despite
>being community driven somebody has to make the initial step. I think
>the FDSCo is the only one who can this do.

FDSco people are all signed in here and would appreciate any ideas that
helps them improve the process. Pariticipating in these discussions over
IRC on meeting days can help.

>OK, this is highly speculative and to some extend a matter of personal
>taste. But perhaps there is too much information about too many
>different topics on the initial page
>( http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ ). May be you should
>consider to restructure it a little bit.

Do you wiki access. If not register and let me your user name off list
and I will add you to the edit group.  An open invitation to everyone
else here too. You can do such  restructuring yourself after consulting
with other docs project participants over #fedora-docs if that is
appealing to you

regards
Rahul