Self-Introduction: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Sun Aug 21 09:44:59 UTC 2005

Name: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Goals:
While a lot of very good basic end-user documentation has been written,
as well as some sysadmin stuff, I can't help but feel that there's still
a lack of documentation for users that are ready to take the leap from
just using their system to actually manipulating it in ways beyond what
the average user or sysadmin is expected to do. I hope that I can at
least start to fill that hole.

Historical Qualifications:
Well, I don't really write much in the way of documentation, but samples
of my writings are available all across Google ;) You can also check my
Fedora website (http://fedora.ivazquez.net/) for some small samples of
writing and editing.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>