Who's the Fedora user?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 23:56:27 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 13:56 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> The editor of Red Hat Magazine is a member of the Fedora community and
> forwarded your letter to the Fedora Documentation group, whose mission
> is to provide professional quality, yet easy to read, tutorials and
> guides for people just like you.  They are very interested in your input
> as a home user who is not a Linux guru.  They, along with other Fedora
> groups, are developing a Fedora Mentoring program that would help new
> community members learn how to use Fedora.  If you would like to learn
> from other Fedora community members, visit the Mentoring web site at:

How about this, too?

"Would you be interested in being a test reader of new documentation?
The documentation team is developing content focused on users just like
yourself, and we need help to make it more useful.  This is an essential
part of the community process, we each help others in the way we best
can.  You reading and commenting on new user documentation is a
wonderful contribution you can make, and you learn more about your Linux
system in the process."

I bet we will get some test readers when we announce draft docs. :)

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide