[Fwd: Fedora Core 5 Test 2 slipping until January 16]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 18:45:42 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 07:31 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 10:40 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > My friends, FYI, information below about the FC5 test2 schedule slip.

> Not such a bad thing from where I'm sitting...

Oh, I never complain about more time ... unless I'm the consumer who has
to wait longer!

> With the holidays and
> family commitments it's been difficult cutting time to work on docs
> packaging.  With a week off between the Christmas and New Year holidays
> I hope to dedicate some time on that issue.

I'll be around in the evenings PST time (after 8 pm) and on some early
mornings.  *sssh*  Don't tell RHAT, we're all supposed to be on
holiday. :)

> Hope everyone has a safe
> and happy holiday!

Wherever you are, either the days are getting longer or getting shorter.
Be cheery and well, my friends.

Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject