Re: docs rawhide install guide zh_CN is not built by default

Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered Yuan Yijun <bbbush yuan gmail com>, spake thus:
>
> > I committed an updated version of translation but it was not built
> > during last hour. What should I do to enable building?
>
> A prior document doesn't build from CVS.  I get a message:
>
> 	"No rule to make target
> 	fedora-install-guide-adminoptions-ja-JP.xml"
>
> and the make(1) stops.
>
> I'll update the "docs-common/bin/bulkbuild".
>
> Stickster, hope you don't mind to review it and promote the file to
> wherever it goes to be actually used.
>
> Cheers

Let me know whenever you have your fixes in CVS.  There are some
problems with access to the webtest server right now caused by some of
the work going on for FAIP, so it may be a little while before I can
apply the changes.  I'm working to get that resolved ASAP.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://www.n-man.com/