Self-Introduction: Chris Lennert

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 03:57:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 16:30 -0500, Chris Lennert wrote:
> Thanks for the welcome!
>
> Karsten Wade wrote:
> --snip--
> > Chris signed up for the Server Config Tools beat (system-config-*), and
> > he gets his chance to put in content for test2.
> --snip--
> > So, if you have anything for test2, now is the time to
> > get it in.
>
> I am currently subscribed to the fedora-announce-list and
> fedora-relnotes-content lists ATM.  The Docs/Beats/HowTo states that membership
> in the relnotes at fedoraproject.org mail alias is currently suspended.  Has
> anything passed via this alias that is test2 & ServerTools relevant that I
> should know about?

Nothing yet, but I'll look through the bug reports again to confirm.

> > In addition, if you want to work in the XML directly, I can expedite the
> > CVS and related.  Make sure you follow this and subsequent pages to get
> > access:
> >
> > https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/
>
> I went through the Fedora account steps before I sent out the Self Introduction.
>  The cla_done membership is complete with status 'approved'.  The cvsdocs
> membership is still pending with status 'unapproved'.

You are approved now.  I didn't receive the request, something is not
working as expected to automatically tell us about requests.

Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject