docs rawhide install guide zh_CN is not built by default

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Dec 20 05:20:55 UTC 2005

Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered Yuan Yijun <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com>, spake thus:
>
> > I committed an updated version of translation but it was not built
> > during last hour. What should I do to enable building?
>
> A prior document doesn't build from CVS.  I get a message:
>
> 	"No rule to make target
> 	fedora-install-guide-adminoptions-ja-JP.xml"
>
> and the make(1) stops.
>
> I'll update the "docs-common/bin/bulkbuild".
>
> Stickster, hope you don't mind to review it and promote the file to
> wherever it goes to be actually used.
>
> Cheers

I've uploaded the new script and initiated its first run with the new
flag switched on.  I've also updated the cron job to use the new flag.

The new script has also been rolled into the package I've been working
on.  You can grab the latest version of that 'build-docs' package (as an
SRPM) at http://fedora.n-man.com/fedora/devel/SRPMS/

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com