Help with qandaset

Dear all,

I am having difficulty creating a pdf (I'm using the Samba-docs tree just
for pdf's)

I get this error:

/usr/bin/xsltproc --output howto.tex xslt/latex.xsl tmp/howto.xml
compilation error: file
http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/xsl/qandaset.mod.xsl line 366 element
template
xsl:template: error duplicate name 'question.answer.label'
make: *** [howto.tex] Error 5

There are only 3/4 hits on google :-(

PS. This is actually being used to build the Amanda manual, as I am
converting the Amanda chapter in the O'reilly book to Docbook XML.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.