Installation Guide TODO list

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 01:28:02 UTC 2005

I've posted another build of the Installation Guide with a TODO file.
To clarify this a bit:

- The Known Issues are things that I can't check/don't know the answer
to, but may be easy to fix.

- Version 0.9 will be a test release that is announced on the main
fedora-list.  0.9 requires the screenshots to be put in place and the
core sections "Disk Partitioning" and "Boot Loader" to be complete.  I
don't consider it necessary to complete all of the appendices to release
0.9, but before release we will have to remove any appendices that are
not considered complete.

- Version 1.0 will be the release that is submitted for publication as
the Fedora Core 3 Installation Guide.

- The issues listed as "not required for 1.0" are things that I would
like to include sometime in the future, but won't delay releases for.
Most are small additions.

Obviously, feel free to comment on, or propose amendments for, anything
at all.
--

Stuart Ellis
s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk