Re: f.r.c organization

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 12:58 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:

> Sorry I didn't give a better example when I did the OP,
> but the idea of "docs/some-tutorial-en/fc4/" seems best to me, since it
> might enable more of the build to be pasted over from Docs CVS en masse.

I'm not in favor of an en masse copy because I think publication is
suitable only for a well-defined release point.  I think a little
"Makefile.common" surgery for a "make publish-frc" target might be
more in order.  Information hiding and all that.

Cheers