Re: Taking up work

Hi

Covering the tools listed in http://live.gnome.org/PowerUserTools. Especially the ones already in extras. Setting up sudo and optimisations can probably go into a seperate guide. My idea is to only cover specific tools and tricks here

regards
Rahul

Replying to myself,

Gaim gui notifications also in extras is a nice thing to use. We should cover that too

regards Rahul