Bug moving complete

I have now finished moving all the bugs in the "Fedora Core/fedora-docs"
component in Bugzilla to more appropriate components.  The *VAST*
majority ended up, as expected, in "Fedora Documentation/*" under their
respective doc components.  I moved a very few -- mostly closed -- to
"Fedora Infrastructure/web" since they didn't involve any actual doc
content.

Thank you, everyone (especially you poor @RH'ers, who endured the bulk)
for putting up with the flood of email.