Documentation in RTF/PDF request

Dear Docs guys,

I’m looking to find a way where I can print out some of the FC4 documentation (Release Notes, Installation Guide, Jargon Buster, Keeping Up to Date, and the Developer’s Guide) into either RTF or PDF (preferably) so we can have them for reference around our office.  Is there any way I can do this or any way I could be provided with the documents in those formats?

Thanks.

Gregory Farr

Assistant Network Engineer

Network Operations Center - Purdue University - SCCA 59

noc purdue edu

765-49-66200