copyrights of wiki contents

Hi, I may be wrong to ask this question here (if so I apologise), but I am wondering about the copyright of wiki contents. Wiki document is getting more and more popular in fedora document, and I am wondering whether I am allowed to modify(translate) some of the documents.

Can I assume those document similar to wikipedea's copyrights(GFDL)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 267.4.0 - Release Date: 2005/06/01