Re: Fedora Docuumentation Guide as PDF?

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 23:31 -0700, Chidananda Jayakeerti wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there a PDF version of Fedora Documentation Guide available for
> download?
>
> This would make it easier to print a hardcopy for reference.
>
> Source for the document is fine too.

PDF building is just a bit problematic right now -- maybe only for some
documents -- although I believe people are or will soon be working on
this.  You can download the DocBook XML source using the "CVS Access"
instructions found at:

  http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/

The module to check out is "documentation-guide".