Self-Introduction: Patrick W. Barnes

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 19:10:14 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 18:20 -0500, Patrick Barnes wrote:
> About Me:
>
> My name is Patrick W. Barnes
> My Internet nickname is "The N-Man", and thus my name will usually
> appear as 'Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes'

Welcome. ;-)

> My Goals and Qualifications:

[snip good set of goals and quals]

Sounds fantastic, looking forward to your contributions.

One thing I want to figure out is how to connect documentation projects
with students.  Tech writing students are one example, but everyone
technical needs to know how to write.  There are also toolchain
considerations, stylesheet changes, maybe even fun with
fedora.redhat.com CSS.

This may or may not fall under the FedoraBounties or other coding events
currently underway.

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide