HCL Considered Harmful [Re: Fedora HCL guide writers?]

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Tue Jun 14 07:57:17 UTC 2005

	I still actually think that the solution to the HCL problem is the
"Fedora Hardware Project" that I proposed eons and eons ago, but I never
actually got around to working on. I think the original spec is still up
at my (now very old) site:

	http://people.ucsc.edu/~maxka/fhp/

	Basically, it makes an sort of "unofficial" HCL through participation
of the Fedora community. I think it's a very Fedora-like solution.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Fedora is definitely part of the "everything" in Everything Solved.