Re: Fwd: zh_CN.po for IG done.

Hello, Sarah and Bernd!

Could we add some new translation modules for FC documentation translation process.

It is good idea to start with release-notes module as two (ru and zn_CN) translations already done.

I think we can allow translators prepare initial translation while we are discussing scripting details with Karsten.
26612-93081-81235-84331

-- Best regards, Andrew Martynov

Inventa

Yuan Yijun wrote:

Greetings,
see fedora-gro cvs[1] for the po files, scripts and HTML output. Using xml2po.
When can we have a uniform translation process?

BTW, the zh_CN.po for release-notes is here[2] and the updated scripts
are here[3].
Thanks to A.M. and Fundawang @ Mandriva

--
bbbush ^_^