glossary.collection

I've been following the setup steps to get dynamic glossary creation
working.  The steps are outlined at the following URL:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/GlossDatabase.html

Are there any known limitations with xsltproc where it will not generate
the glossary database.  I've googled on this subject and have found
similar problems encountered by others ... but no resolution.  I'm
curious if any others have experience with using glossary.collection?

Thanks,
--
James Laska <jlaska redhat com>