Re: [ANN] docs-common/Makefile.common

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 09:32 -0500, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:
>
> > I made a few changes to the Makefile.common, and I think that should
> > work now.  The example-tutorial/Makefile has been updated as well.
>
> Paul,
>
> For "nochunks", where do the graphics and images go?

Whoops.  Well, originally I was thinking to myself, "Self, maybe you
should just leave that stuff out since it makes for, uh, more than one
file."  Then I thought better of it... now the images and CSS come into
the current directory where they're expected.  I don't see a big value
in a "nochunks-tarball," but if you disagree there's no reason we
couldn't have that target.