Re: Status of Fedora docs

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Rewriting documents in GNU FDL while there already is relevant docs in
> RHEL seems to be redundant work. anyway you could help avoid that?

I tried downloading the RHEL4 install guide from
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/ and it appears to be under
the Open Publication License (http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/).

I don't see the RHEL docs license changing from OPL to FDL, but the OPL
seems to allow you to do quite a bit with the content. Does this help at
all in providing a base for the content you want?

Best,
-- Elliot