Bug 129957 – Submitted for Editing

tuxxer tuxxer at cox.net
Thu Mar 31 01:26:43 UTC 2005

Bugzilla Bug 129957 – Fedora Core 2 Hardening Tutorial Request

Hi all.  I've finally got all the content I think I can put in this
thing in there.  It is possible that I've left some things out, but I
think I've covered most of the basics, which was the original goal.  I
would like to see if this could be evolved into a comprehensive security
guide that would include a discussion of SELinux, 3rd party utilities
(that should probably be part of the distro ;-) - like Firestarter.  But
then, I'm daydreaming again.

The preview site has been updated.  You can check it out at
http://members.cox.net/tuxxer , and the XML has been uploaded to
http://members.cox.net/tuxxer/fedora-hardening-guide-whole-en.xml , in
addition to being attached to the bug.

Please let me know of anything (comments, errors, suggestions, etc.).

Thanks,
-Charlie

--
-tuxxer

gpg:  57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340  EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1 1EA1