After wading through Bugzilla...

David A. Lane, KG4GIY kg4giy1 at verizon.net
Wed May 18 01:32:58 UTC 2005

Good evening all,

My name is David Lane and among other things, I have been working with Red
Hat since version 3 and I am currently working with Fedora Core 2 and 3 in
different applications (such as Nessus for network testing).

Anyway, looking around in Bugzilla, which I have not really been in since
RH 8 when I had problems with the kernel on a laptop, has left me a little
confused.  I will probably be able to figure it out once I look at it
again, but based on what I was seeing, it looks like there is a request for
some over the wire (network) installation instructions (which have not been
written) as part of a general installation guide - which also seems to be
needed, a review of the samba-ldap-tutorial (#129739) and someone wanted an
HCL update (along with a few other already written items).

Am I reading this right?

I have to get CVS up and running and grab the latest snap shot as well.

Anyway, with a little luck, I think I might be able to find a niche where I
can add to the overall whole.  Personally, I am working on IPSec on the
side, but I haven't started tinkering with it on the FC side yet...

DAVID

Oh, and I have also been interested in updating a very old HOWTO on AX.25
(the "ham" howto).  But I need to pick up a TNC first.

David A. Lane, KG4GIY
EC/RO Prince William County ARES®/RACES
+1.703.361.3042
http://www.qsl.net/pwcares/