Self-introduction: Luya Tshimbalanga

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 18:45:43 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 01:51 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Luya Tshimbalanga

Hey Luya, welcome officially.

Here is my favorite picture from LWCE San Francisco 2005, featuring Luya
in the foreground, Spot, Jack, and Jesse walking away.

http://phig.members.sonic.net/imgs/LWCE-SF-2005-Luya_and_boyz_GGBridge-500x667.jpg

> * Due to my french background, I sometime made a grammatical mistake so
>   I hope writing a styling english text will improve my skil

Are you interested in also writing in French and having it translated
into other languages?

I've been very, very curious about this idea for a while.  I wonder how
it would work out?  I think it would be educational for all of us.

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide