make on older systems (RHEL3)

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu Nov 17 23:07:13 UTC 2005

I've made some revisions to docs-common/Makefile.common in an attempt to
resolve build failures on RHEL3.  I'd like this to undergo more testing
(particularly on older systems) before committing it.  In particular, I
would like Tommy to take a quick look at this to make sure it doesn't
break anything.  It is a syntax change that, to the best of my
knowledge, shouldn't change behavior, but I'm not overly experienced
with Makefiles.

The altered file is attached.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes