Re: CMS use cases

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> That's what I've got off the top of my head.

I'll be you feel much lighter now.

All this sounds terribly formalized; is there really a need for so
many task divisions?  I have no experience with such a CMS, so I'm
not qualified to have an opinion, but where is the current setup
inadequate?  I'm not objecting, just asking for a sales pitch ;-)

Cheers