Re: xmlstarlet (was: Re: Advise on Fedora RPM's)

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> > Oops!  The RPM contains the *patched* sources, instead of the
> > pristine sources and a patch.
> > Give me a couple of minutes, and I'll fix it.
> Can I just back out the patch on your site above?  I can do it if you're
> busy, no prob.

I've posted the corrected RPM's at the address mentioned above.

This turned out to be a bit more tricky than usual.  I needed to modify
the Makefile.am file because I needed to "./autogen.sh" instead of
"configure".  Oh, well that's one.

Have lotsa fun...