Re: Best tagging practice: multi-key sequences?

Uttered Brad Smith <brads redhat com>, spake thus:

> The FDP docs guide doesn't really address situations like this
> (multi-key sequences) directly, so is there an informal standard we
> should know about before settling on one or the other?

My rule of thumb is that printable characters are shown as simply a string.

Sequences with non-printing characters are exploded as you
demonstrate.

No need to obfusticate the obvious.  If you can read it, it's a
string; if not it's separate characters.

Now, if you are thinking about chords, such as Ctl-Alt-Del, then
you've just seen my rendering ;-)

Cheers