Re: [RFC] Packaging technology update

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> Maybe valid XML would be easier. :-D  Should read:
> <changelog>
>   <docrevision>
>     <date>2005-11-20</date>
>     <authorinitials>PWF</authorinitials>
>     <details>Some guff here</details>
>   </docrevision>
>   <pkgrevision>
>     <date>Sat Nov 26 2005</date>
>     <packager>
>       <name>Paul W. Frields</name>
>       <email>stickster at gmail</email>
>       <details>Fixed OMF</details>
>       <details>Did something else important</details>
>     </packager>
>   </pkgrevision>
> </changelog>

I don't really like this <docrevision> / <pkgrevision> stuff.  The
"role=doc" or "role=rpm" more succinctly captures the reason for a
particular change having been made.  I hope this is not a NIH issue,
but having frobbed around with the XSLT stylesheets a bit, I think I
like my approach better.

How about we keep the CVS versions of the DTD and XSLT stylesheets in sync?

Cheers