Document translation

Hi,

I have some question regarding the translation of documents:
1. To access the CVS server, do translators need a new ssh-key (and
account) or they can use the same one used to translate packages.
2. Are we still using cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs ?
3. Can individual translators modified the Makefile or they should
report the list?

Cheers,
Manuel