Self Introduction: Anthony Green

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 00:35:09 UTC 2005

                              Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:22:19 -0700

Hello, my name is Anthony Green.  I currently live in Menlo Park, CA,
USA.

I work in Runtime and Embedded Sales for Red Hat.

I'd like to help write the "Java" section of the FC Release Notes.   I
can commit to getting the content right, but would appreciate some
editing help (grammar, spelling, etc).

I'm qualified to help write this documentation because of my long
history with the gcj project, which forms the core of FC's "Java"-like
offering.

pub   1024D/8E2F07F0 2005-09-02
      Key fingerprint = 87F4 E1FA FCE4 13A4 FDCB  3A04 5025 EA2C 8E2F 07F0
uid                  Anthony Green <green at redhat.com>
sub   2048g/4BF9E433 2005-09-02

AG