Re: The translation of legal notice

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> I wonder ... if it is clearly marked as being a non-legal approved
> translation, will that work?

IANAL*

A non-legal legal notice?  Equally well as an empty paragraph, I would
suppose; probably not worth the trouble.

Cheers

* IANAL: "I am not a lawer".  Intended to introduce a legal opinion
made by an author with no legal knowlege.  Effectively identical to
the "--" used to mark a message signature.