Have you signed up for the Fedora Mentors program yet?

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Sep 6 08:27:27 UTC 2005

The new Fedora Mentors program (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mentors)
is looking for more volunteer mentors.  If you haven't already, you
should really consider signing up to be a mentor.  It's easy, and (at
least for now) the volume is light.  While your at it, we are also
trying to put together resources for new contributors to avoid common
questions reaching mentors or the mailing lists.  If you know of any
important reading materials for new contributors to your project, we'd
love to hear about it.  If you would like to write some introductory
information for new contributors, to help them get started, we'd love to
see it.  We could also use some help in preparing resources to help new
mentors get started.  As you work to be a mentor, please let us know
what kind of resources you would find helpful.  If you have any
questions about the Fedora Mentors program, catch us in #fedora-mentors
on freenode.  Our mailing list (fedora-mentors-list at redhat.com) isn't
quite ready yet.

>From now on, when you see someone who needs a little guidance to start
contributing, know that the Fedora Mentors program is here to help.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mentors - We look forward to seeing you there!

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com