Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Tue Sep 6 12:33:30 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> If there are questions that we can answer within legal constraints go
> ahead and suggest that or better yet get yourself wiki access and show
> us how its done better

You mean, "get off your backside"!

I guess the area I would feel most advice was needed in would be,
What to do if FC does not install (or upgrade) on your computer?
Eg what are the parameters one can add to the boot response
such as "linux text", etc.

Then, what to do if Fedora installs OK in text mode
but X is not running properly?

I feel that the questions that arise once one has Linux running,
eg how to view DVDs, while important
are not so fundamental as issues involved in getting the system running.

Just my 0.01 euro's worth.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366