Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 16:27:49 UTC 2005

> Timothy Murphy wrote:
>
> >Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >

> >>If there are questions that we can answer within legal constraints go
> >>ahead and suggest that or better yet get yourself wiki access and show
> >>us how its done better
> >>

> >You mean, "get off your backside"!
> >

> Oh my. It was a invitation to participate.

Yes, that is how Tim interpreted it, a call for -him- to get off his
backside.  IIUC.

> >Then, what to do if Fedora installs OK in text mode
> >but X is not running properly?
> >
> There are questions that better fit into the installation and a system
> administration guide itself

Right, the FAQ tries to steer people the answer, where the answer is not
in scope to provide, i.e., is more than a short answer.

Another item of note is that we are -not- trying to supplant the
fedorafaq.org, but to supplement it.  That is much more of a user-driven
FAQ, at it's start.  We obviously want to be real questions with real
answers, so participation in making the questions real is a Good Thing.

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide