Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Tue Sep 6 18:35:00 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 09:27 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 18:12 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Timothy Murphy wrote:

> > >You mean, "get off your backside"!
> > >

> > Oh my. It was a invitation to participate.
>
> Yes, that is how Tim interpreted it, a call for -him- to get off his
> backside.  IIUC.
>

> > >Then, what to do if Fedora installs OK in text mode
> > >but X is not running properly?
> > >
> > There are questions that better fit into the installation and a system
> > administration guide itself

To clarify the issue of access, for those following this:

Anyone interested in working on the material in the Wiki can get access
just by e-mailing a member of the Edit Group. Amongst many others,
members of the Edit Group active on this list include:

- All of the members of the FDSCo (Karsten, Gavin, Mark, Paul, Tammy,
Tommy and myself)
- Patrick Barnes (nman64)
- Rahul

If you have already posted a self-introduction (so that we know who you
are), the only other thing that we need is your preferred Wiki username.
Wiki usernames should be in the format: FirstnameLastname.

To work on any of the existing draft FDP documents being developed on
the Wiki (including the Administration Guide), e-mail an FDSCo member.
Or you can propose a new document on this list.

The full Edit Group:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup

The draft documents:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA