Guests:
=======
Rahul Sundaram (mether)

Regrets:
========
Paul Frields

Updates:
========

* New release notes beat writers are being recruited.  Tools now
  include the Wiki, which we hopes greatly increases participation.

* Meeting is trying to use the Wiki schedule at
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/FedoraDocsSchedule as the
  agenda.  This is the practive of other project committees.  Worked
  pretty well.  List is now canonical for all FDSCo tasks.

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Tasks is the page that
  describes how tasks are managed.
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/MasterTasks is deprecated

* We need help with getting FOP and Saxon compiled with gcj

* Staging server to provide Docs Rawhide is in the works.  This will
  provide builds of all versions of a document, publishing fixed URLs
  of the output that includes HTML, tarball, PDF (where possible), and
  all available languages.

* Details about translation for FC5 release notes and docs are being
  worked.  Tommy will modify the Makefile to make it i18n'ized.

* Keyword for CVS commit logs is fixed at *docs* and will be announced
  ASAP.

* Karsten to make first relnotes announcement, to include details of
  how new process works.

					## 30 ##
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide