Self-Introduction: Scott Glaser

Scott Glaser sonar_guy at c-ccom.com
Sat Sep 17 22:34:13 UTC 2005

Karsten,

Thanks for the hearty welcome, but I am having a slight issue.  In
chapter 1 of the documentation guide there is a step to check out
docs-setup but this does not seem to be present on the server, am I
doing something wrong??  cvs co docs-setup returns the following error:

cvs server: cannot find module `docs-setup' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Thanks in advance,

--
Scott Glaser
Fedora Core User