Self-Introduction: Scott Glaser

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Sep 18 00:09:38 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 18:34 -0400, Scott Glaser wrote:
> Karsten,
>
> Thanks for the hearty welcome, but I am having a slight issue.  In
> chapter 1 of the documentation guide there is a step to check out
> docs-setup but this does not seem to be present on the server, am I
> doing something wrong??  cvs co docs-setup returns the following error:
>
> cvs server: cannot find module `docs-setup' - ignored
> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Sorry, the Guide is out of date right now.  Carpenter's roof is leaking.

The module you want is docs-common.  Another good one is example-
tutorial.

I just updated this page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/CvsHelp

Way down at the bottom it now tells you to cvs co docs-common and
example-tutorial.

Cheers - Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide