KDE help system

Thomas Jones admin at buddhalinux.com
Tue Sep 20 22:32:24 UTC 2005

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Can anyone give me a thumbnail, or provide a link to same, explaining
> the KDE Help system and how to install documents therein?  I have a
> handle on scrollkeeper and Yelp for GNOME but no idea how to proceed
> with KDE.  This will be part of the rollout of FDP documentation into
> the distribution as RPM packages.

I've given an overview of the key directories and processes for
inclusion of custom content within the KDE window manager in a previous
thread on this mailinglist.

Lauri Watts, of the KDE documentation fame; probably knows this topic
better than anyone. You will find most of the content presented by
google is BSD oriented. However, the applicability to Linux should be
different only by the installation directory.