CVSROOT avail,1.13,1.14

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 12:25:22 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 18:43 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Call to a few select RH'ers... Do you think the maintainers of
> redhat-menus (hopefully I hit at least one of them on the CC list
> above)
> would have a problem issuing an update that puts the "Documentation"
> directory back in the menu system?

Instead of adding new menu entries, would it make more sense to plug
into the existing desktop documentation system (accessible via
Desktop->Help)?  What is that, yelp?

We could have a "Fedora Documenation" link added to the main TOC
(/usr/share/yelp/toc.xml).  I'm not incredibly familiar with the path
from that point, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
James Laska

 James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.