Project barriers (was Re: Self-Introduction: Chris Savage)

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Apr 1 14:07:05 UTC 2006

Uttered Stuart Ellis <stuart at elsn.org>, spake thus:

> 1) Since in practice you need a GPG key and a Linux box to contribute,
> and the default GNOME mail client (Evolution) enables GPG with one
> setting, signed e-mail is almost free (I thought). Kmail has GPG support
> as well, I believe.

Originally correct, but now out-dated.

To be involved with the I18N support, one needs only a computer.
WinDoze users can use either CYGWIN or native M$ tools to provide a
translation .PO file.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!