Re: Draft document on burning ISO images

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/BurningDiscs
>
> This would be a very important document for non technical users
> attempting to start using Fedora. More content and editorial reviews
> would be helpful from the lurkers in this list.

I think we'd do better to encourage them not to use the ISO images at
all; instead to do network installation where possible. You get to skip
the whole 'optical media are unreliable as hell and you need to do the
media check and still expect random failures' bit that way.

--
dwmw2