[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: Test docs builds give strange results



On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 23:59 +0200, Francesco Tombolini wrote:
> Hi
> I have finished to update translation-quickstart-guide it.po. 
> I have tried to test my build, with:
> $ make html-it
> but this generate html documents with contents half in italian language and 
> half in english.
> I then try to make a test build of another doc that I'm working on (eg. 
> selinux-faq) but the situation is the same.
> Some ->fully translated<- italian strings appear in english language, and some 
> other in the same document, appear in their right place.
> Have you ever had a problem like this?
> 
> I'm currently using a FC5 workstation with these packages installed:
> gnome-doc-utils.noarch 
> xmlto.i386  
> make.i386

Ciao Francesco,

Yes, it's true, there are some problems with the translation builds.  I
think it has something to do with entities, since the paragraphs that
have problems always have a general entity (e.g. "&FP;") involved.  I am
looking into the problem and will let the list know when I've fixed it,
or at least figured out the real problem.

-- 
Paul W. Frields, RHCE                          http://paul.frields.org/
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
 Fedora Documentation Project: http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]