From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>
Date: Apr 11, 2006 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: pup in tools category?
To: Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org>
Cc: Patrick Barnes <nman64 n-man com>

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 21:30 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> Patrick and Rahul,
>
> Shall I move my pup tutorial[1] to under tools[2] category?
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasChung/pup
> [2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools
> --

That document is pretty good. Consider submitting it to the Fedora Docs
Project. Short task based documents like these are needed there.

Rahul

Hi Kasten and Paul,
Per Rahul's suggestion, I would like to submit my personoal tutorial
to Fedora Docs Project.
Sorry, if this is not the right way to submit the document. :)
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung