I did it!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:39:19 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 13:15 -0400, Sam Folk-Williams wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 09:49:33AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> >
> > Sam, GREAT news!  Can you get with Debbie Deutsch and maybe start
> > developing an outline on the Wiki?  I've made some notes in a draft page
> > based on earlier comments.
> >
> >   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/SystemPlanningGuide
> >
> > Feel free to brainstorm together on the list or on the wiki.
> Will do! Before I start, though -- is this something that would be fruitful to
> start in the new plone system?

You know, I honestly couldn't tell you.  My gut says that the wiki is
the place to go for now, since it doesn't require people to set up Yet
Another Account... but that may be dodging the fact that we *will* need
to figure out how we can "publish" to Plone.  I would bet -- given how
popular Plone is -- that there may be some facility already for dumping
in DocBook files as content.  If there's not, the platform is
sufficiently mature that we could probably find someone who could make
that a reality.