Translation fixes

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Mon Apr 24 18:57:55 UTC 2006

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> I noticed something in our build tools which seems to me a problem:  our
> POT file only includes the msgstr information for the XMLFILES but does
> not include the DOC_ENTITIES.  If we can (and should) only have one
> $(LANG).po file per language, shouldn't all the XML strings for
> translation be in the one POT?

As our knowlege of this translation thing seems to be evolving, I
believe that the entities files are of use only to keep usage
consistancy in the ${PRI_LANG} original language version of the
document.  So, yes, I think a single .POT file per document makes
sense.

I've been in the throes of moving, shuttling between two houses, and
haven't had time for the make-fu to correct this.  Things should
settle down soon and I'll take care of it.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!