Translation fixes

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Tue Apr 25 21:37:47 UTC 2006

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> So the idea would be, AIUI:
>
> * Drop the po/${DOC_ENTITIES}.pot target
> * Drop all '-k' switches for ${XML2PO}

Something like that.  I have a hard time not keeping the "its just
like the C preprocessor or the M4 macro preprocessor" mentality.

I think the flow is something like this:

original-xml + entities ==> "flat" xml ==> POT ==> PO + xml2po ==>
localized xml

> ...?  (Don't feel like you have to figure this out and reply, I'm more
> thinking out loud here.)

OK.  (Note that this didn't take much convincing...)

Cheers