Re: Suggestions for system home page

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
O/H Rahul έγραψε:
Dimitris Glezos wrote:
OK, I'll throw yet another idea on the table here. :)

I sat back and thought a bit about the default home page of the browser,
served at file:///usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html. I feel it isn't really
what the users should see as a system home page.

What we should aim is a page that feels like "home", something
welcoming, a collection of useful information for the desktop.

I prepared a draft picture of what I have in mind. You can see it here:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DimitrisGlezos/SystemHomepage

Would we able to create this page from dockbook using a suitable stylesheet?

Rahul