Translation QSG

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 18:32:57 UTC 2006

Translators no longer need to translate the special "rpm-info.xml" file
separately in Docs CVS.  We've made it part of our normal POT/PO
inclusion, so there's one less "extra" step in doing Docs translation
directly in our CVS.

I've updated the Translation Quick Start Guide to remove that procedural
step.  We currently have the following locales available for that
document which translators might want to update:

el  es  fr_FR  it  ja_JP  nl  pa  pl  pt  pt_BR  ru

As I get updated versions, I'll publish them.  Translators who use our
special wiki publication queue page will get top priority:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/PublishQueue

Remember to get a fellow translator to check your work so we can publish
your translation right away!